Life Insurance From The Welch Group
Planning for the future can be difficult. You should be able to spend more time enjoying life, not stressing over life insurance. At The Welch Group, our agents are experts on Florida life insurance and can help you streamline the process of selecting a tailored life insurance policy.
While it may be difficult to imagine, it’s important to prepare in advance for a time when you may no longer be around – the experienced agents at The Welch Group can assist you through this process. Our Florida life insurance policies are designed to help you feel more secure about moving toward the future.
At The Welch Group we can help you determine which Florida life insurance policy is right for you! Our dedicated team of life insurance experts understand ’s market and regulations and can find the right plan that fit your individual needs.
Term Life Insurance Basics:
- Coverage for a “term” or period of your life.
- Lower premiums for higher coverage.
- Rates can change after specific terms expire.
- No equity – cannot be used as cash value.
Whole Life Insurance Basics:
- Exactly like it says – permanent, not for a specific period.
- Protection carries with you your whole life.
- Can build equity and have cash value.
- Higher premiums than term life, but can be more valuable in the long run.
Term and Whole Life Combined:
- Build lifelong base of whole live coverage.
- Supplement specific times of your life with term insurance.
When to choose term life?
Most people choosing term life have a strategy for long term net worth. They need specific coverage for a period of their lives to protect debt, loved ones, and children. For a homeowner with children it may make more sense to have a term life policy that covers the mortgage and living requirements until their children are old enough to provide for themselves – in this case the term would expire around the time your children move out.
When to choose whole life?
Whole life can be used in the retirement years as cash assets. It can provide equity for loans and have fixed payments that do not increase with time. Often times whole life policies will pay dividends – although not always.
Give us a call and let one of our expert life insurance specialists get you started on the right path. Contact The Welch Group today for more information about Florida life insurance.